Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 1 Done!!

Well I did it internet peeps! Day one done, thats how I plan tackling this one day at a time, sometimes the BIG picture is too daunting, so softly softly catchie monkey!
I will publish my food diary at the end of the week and if anyone would like recipes just give me a shout.
Also given up the dairy as everything I have read regarding this is a big no no in +pcos .

Helping me on my journey is my lovely holistic health coach Jo, she is always very positive and seeing the good in everything and can also see the positive changes in you, even when you can't.

The great thing is if you dont live in the north west, she does her coaching via skype so you can be anywhere in the world to benefit from Jo's wisdom.

Here is the link to her website, go have a look:

http://www.balanceinyou.co.uk/cgblog/17/18/Diets-don-t-work-in-the-long-term-BUT-building-a-changed-lifestyle-DOES.html

No comments:

Post a Comment